This is the #1 most visited page for prospective members, besides the home page.
Dos and Don'ts
- Remember that your client probably finds CrossFit intimidating. Taking this page to clearly explain what they are about to try will calm their trepidation and set you apart from your competition.
- Paint a clear picture of their early experience as accurately as possible.
- Use easily understood formatting i.e. Steps 1,2,3
- Boldly state your best offer - free class(es), free consultation, free month etc. - ONLY ONE OFFER - not multiple offers. Keep it simple.
- Spell out exactly how you want to be contacted phone, email, facebook, etc. Be sure and have a contact link for each.
- Include images of people smiling during an on onboarding class, pre, or post WOD is fine (mid WOD is discouraged)
- Again.. One of the big Anxieties for prospective members is how to get started. Spelling it out removes this anxiety. This is your chance to shine!
- Put your insurance waiver on this page
- Make the process cumbersome. Fewer steps the better - 3 steps or fewer.
- Have pictures of people mid-WOD.